Did your dream home turn out to be a nightmare? You could’ve avoided this disaster with a home inspection from Homeland Inspection Services.
We were established in 2004 and have continued to provide meticulous home inspection services.
Find out everything you can about your property. Call Homeland Inspection Services in Fort Collins, CO to schedule an inspection.
Get the inspection you need from a pro you can trust
There are five different types of home inspections:
- New home inspectionWhen you’re building a home, keep an eye on every stage of the construction process, including slab installation and frame construction. This inspection protects your purchase, prevents unpleasant surprises and ensures the quality home that you’ve dreamed about.
- Pre-sale inspectionIf you’re selling your home on your own or using a Realtor, it’s always a prudent idea to have a professional home inspection. All homes have strengths and weaknesses. We help you find out how serious the problems are, which must be immediately addressed and which can wait. The more you know about your home, the more prepared you will be for negotiation.
- One-year warranty inspectionWith your new home purchase, you automatically get a one-year bumper-to-bumper warranty. A lot of natural settling occurs in the first year as your home gets accustomed to its new environment.
Most new homes that are going to develop major deficiencies may begin to show problems within their first year. You will be reassured knowing that potential problems are addressed before they grow into major issues with a one-year warranty inspection.
- Previously-built inspectionHire a home inspector to spot the problems (new and old) before you commit to investing in a home. The trained inspector at Homeland Inspection Services will provide invaluable help in turning you into a knowledgeable consumer. This inspection allows homeowners to identify problems and take preventive measures to avoid costly repairs. For sellers, this inspection can help them repair issues the buyer’s inspector may point out.
- Remodel inspectionWhen you’re remodeling your home, get peace of mind that your contractor performed everything correctly and safely.
Don’t buy or sell any type of home without an inspection from Homeland Inspection Services. Call 970-567-7393 now to schedule an appointment.